Einsteins Riddle

:) At least now I can keep the illusion;) If I'd seriously tried and didn't get it, I would sit there totally depressed, losing all my selfconfidence.. and it were your guilt!;)

Your right YoYo, now you can feel a complete loser for cheating instead!!! lol :D

:eek: Now you hurt me. ;) To be true, I love this kind of riddles - just being to lazy at the moment. :(

Originally posted by yoyo
:) At least now I can keep the illusion;) If I'd seriously tried and didn't get it, I would sit there totally depressed, losing all my selfconfidence.. and it were your guilt!;)

What would you have to feel depressed about? Einstein said 98% of the population wouldn't be able to get it. It's not as if you're thick or anything. Cheer up!:)

Well, I wasn't even halfway through reading that thing, and I knew that my old brain wasn't ready for all the thinking that would be involved in trying to solve it...LOL..congrats to all you geniuses tho--that's what I come here for!!:D ;)

Ok, if no one else gets it then I feel it is my duty to renounce my title as Minister for General Mayhem and assume the title of NTFS Resident Genius. ;)

Well just from reading it on the computer screen :D I say it's the Brit.

Sorry it took me so long to reply guys. I've been on holidays. Back to work tomorrow ugh! Gonaads, no it's not the Brit. Am off now to change my title. ;)

I think I know who it was.

Geffy PMs Eve to see if he is 98% intelligent

Originally posted by Eve
Yoyo: finding out the answer doesn't tell you how to get it and even if it did. It doesn't give you the satisfaction of knowing you got it yourself and are "superior" ;) well I guess now you'll never know.

HAHA I don't have to solve this puzzle to feel "superior"! :D :D :D

hey hey guys tried out a lot, but cannot work!!!!

someone common give the answer maan!!!!!! :confused:

You're not supposed to give the answer. That's the whole idea. Even if you knew who it was, you still wouldn't know how to get it. It's a brainteaser, and quite a good one I think.

got the answer, so wuts my reward

The German, who drinks coffee, smokes Prince and lives in the green house, is the one who keeps the fish.
:D

sushiljadhwani: I think that's right, though I really can't remember without checking out the solution I have at home. And your reward is knowing you're smarter than 98% of the people on the planet! *lol* feel better now?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back