Drunk and depressed

oh wait
Jewelz.
what you speak of suddenly makes so much sense.

woot!
best of luck man, we defintely need to be briefed on any outcomes.

uhm this therad is 3 years old almost :D didnt anyone check the post dates? :D

Wow.. it is. I have to say this is some of the worst thread mining I have ever seen :p But it would be interesting to know what happened. :p

well he still posts here so I think we can prolly get an answer sooner or later. Some one PM him and ask haha. then post here.

lol...i was gonna see if anybody would notice that this is an old thread lol. Anyway...it would be nice to know what happend like aprox said.

so uh, how did it turn out?

Sorry dude, but this happens to all of us at one time or another. I had something like this going on awhile back.

I have come to the conclusion that wimminz need one of two things.

1) For you to make them feel good about themselves.
2) For you to be their sex toy.

Most don't want both at the same time, but if you can do the first you are in a better posision to do the second. You just have to be sure that when the time for the second comes around that you don't ignore it too long, or too many times. Or you will be permanently the first.

Wow.... Memories.

Here's the update: We graduated college, got pissed at each other, didn't talk for two years. Just recently we started talking again, and have even gone out on a a few dates.

yay!!! glad that u two went on a date :)...rush i like your sig and avatar :). The avatar seems a lil big but maybe its just me.

Tis within the guidelines so I guess it's ok! Need it a bit big so everyone can admire Dido!

rushm001 said:
Tis within the guidelines so I guess it's ok! Need it a bit big so everyone can admire Dido!

:goodpost:

lol...i swear everytime i see her name i think it says dildo.

hahaha... same here :p Maybe its one of those marketing ploys....

lol...i swear everytime i see her name i think it says dildo.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back