Drunk and depressed

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by dreamliner77, May 8, 2002.

1. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

ok, here's the deal, I'm drunk, and I'm in love with my female roomate. I think she loves me, but I'm not sure what to do. ANyone got any advice

feel free to im me

dreamliner77 on AIM

2. Sgt Shultz

Sgt Shultz Guest

Wait until your not drunk and try talking to her. Subtlety about it.

3. Santamanne

Santamanne Guest

Dunno what you should do, but I fell in love with my ex-gf again.. doh :( Haven't seen her in a looong time and all of the sudden she calls me. And now she stole my heart again, bafff... My head is exploding, cant take this anymore... she keeps on flirting with me (pinching my ass all the time :p ) although she has a new bf. :confused: Women, can't live with them not can't live without them..

4. dreamliner77

I've talked to her when I'm (she) isn't drunk and she just says that she thinks of me as a brother. If I didn't love her so much, I think I'd hate her

5. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 I Like Cheese

Did you tell her that you love her? I think that would be the first place to start.

6. dreamliner77

oh yeah, I've told her. I don't know if she takes me seriously though.

7. k22

k22 Guest

bro - if she says she thinks of you as a brother, you have to move on. If you can't get over her then you need to find another girl and see if she gets jealous - but you have to be willing to use and abuse the substitute broad. I would suggest moving on - the brother comment is her "nice" way of saying "I'm not interested." It shows that she realizes that you're into her but she's not into you as you are.

8. dreamliner77

ahhh,

hey, thanks for all the advice everyone. I guess it's just been a very bad night

9. k22

k22 Guest

yeah no problem. She's basically done all the work for you in a sense - it's just up to you to decide whether to press on or to take the hint and surpress your feelings. It sucks dude - but we all go through it so you aren't alone. My advice would be to ignore her for a while and don't seem quite as interested. Sometimes something so easy isn't as attractive to people, they want a challenge. I wouldn't focus on her so much, and if the opportunity presents itself at a later time then take advantage. Also, you say she's your roomate - that's tough. She knows your every move, if you don't have a lot going on and you're staying at the apartment on weekends instead of going out, she knows. But on the other hand you get to spend more time with her than a lot of other guys - it's a double-edged sword. You have to get your own thing going - tell her stories about what you have going on and make it real interesting - if she doesn't have any plans one night invite her out with a group. Just some suggestions. Good luck dude.

10. dreamliner77

wow, something positive. I think. Thanks

I will move on. Maybe if I didn't spend so much time tinkering with this damn system...

11. demon4870

demon4870 Guest

Do this

Get her real drunk and get real drunk yourself. Then get a movie like you got mail or somethin one of them girly movies so by the end she should be feelin like she needs someone. Stop by the store before by a box of trojans! (magnum I hope:D ) Then do your thing and tomorrow hopefully she will say this guy is great and I need to be with him or blame it on the booze and say u dont remember a damn thing if it goes south!

12. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Act interested in someone else. See if there is a change in her behavior. If there isn't, it is probably not gonna happen. Otherwise, get yer freak on!;)

13. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Games, games, games...sheesh. When will you men learn, just be up front and honest with her. You said you told her that you love her but did you say you were IN love with her. They are totally different. I love my friend but I'm not in love with my friends...get my drift?

Go out to dinner or just stay at home BUT talk to her and tell her you IN love with her. You'll kick yourself in the ass for the rest of your life if you don't.

14. dreamliner77

Jewelzz, where'd I be without you!!!

Well, it's a long drawn out story, I'll let you know how it goes.

15. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

Was looking threw old threads and I wanna know what ever happend?

16. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

jesus christ..... even batman would be shocked at this one tittlebitties :D

17. zeke_mo

zeke_mo (value not set) Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I agree in my experience, if you dont say it exactly the way you mean it, she will ignore or not understand what you are saying. Just bite the bullet and DO IT!!!

Good luck to ya
    --Chris

18. lfp

lfp OSNN One Post Wonder

It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do.

19. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

is she broke his heat tittles you deserve to get punched in the nutts.

20. jimi_81

jimi_81 Moderator Political User

NO L-BOMBS man
    NO L-BOMBS