Do you think a movie star will win the Flordia Recall election?

Corvette

Sauske!
And this is in responce to Arnold Swartzanegger entering for Flordia govener.

ooops...

It's California....

And I hope not.

Its become a joke with....

Hustler guy: Larry Flint

The Terminator: Arnold S.

And many others.....

Still the greatest state in union though.

Edit: Funny you put it in Entertainment though. :D

Yeah...I voted yes...to the poll question....

...However...what a mess it would be...on top of the mess that it already is...

All you guys have to deal with is Jeb....errr...G.W.B's brother....it's seems to be getting worse and worse on this coast...

WTF are you talking about... Florida ?? try California... and no he wont win

I couldnt stop laughing at that one...

Thread Edited and Move to The Lounge... This is not entertainment as much as it seems to be...

So that's where my thread went!
And this seems this thread should be Sticky

Originally posted by ViperSnake
So that's where my thread went!
And this seems this thread should be Sticky

and if you can give me a good reason to sticky it I will ... but as it stands it does not warrent it. Sorry.

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
WTF are you talking about... Florida ?? try California... and no he wont win

Soo...who will ..or might, in your estimation.? :confused:

Alfred E. Neuman for Governor

alfred.jpeg

"What, me worry?"

All we need is another flippin "Ronald Reagan" type as Governor. :mad:

Bed time for Aaaaanold. :p

I believe he has a good shot at winning the election. Also, I think people should be a bit more optimistic about the possibility of someone new turning things around.

Not someone who is in bed with Bush.

Originally posted by gonaads
Not someone who is in bed with Bush.

You mean because Arnold is running on the Republican ticket? For a Republican, he's still quite liberal on social issues... more so than Bush at least.

I dont really like "Arnie" but...I jus cant see how you can do worse than what you have now.A drunk fresh outta prison could prob do better.So I guess that "Alfred E." might not be such a bad choice! :p

Hooray for Arnie! California has elected a Hollywood actor as governor before, but unfortunately Arnold is not US born and thus cannot become a president later on.

u have to be us born? but u can have any backround right?

If Arnie becomes governor I am moving out of california... oh wait nevermind...

Originally posted by muzikool
You mean because Arnold is running on the Republican ticket? For a Republican, he's still quite liberal on social issues... more so than Bush at least.

But he belives in what Bush has been doing. He does not have any criticism about Bush.

And as for smart... he's as ordinary as the next guy. He has been saying that he wants to put more money from the budget into schools, so many before him have wanted the same with no true way of doing it. There is always some other programs or good needed initiatives that there has not been any way to make it all work. He is just rehashing what everyone else has tried. On Jay Leno he was ask as to how he would fix things... he goes on and on about how the state is in disarray and how it's Davis' fault and that Davis has been selling off chunks of California to special interest groups and not helped the state. He never once answered the question of what he might do to aliviate the situation.

Yap yap yap like all the rest... "I'm fed up with the way things are here, I want to fix it all" >"So how will you fix it???"> "It's all the fault of the present government, Vote for me for a change"

Yeah rite... :mad: And in the end we get BOZO number two. Different face same sh!t.
He also goes on about he has lots of money, he will not get bought off... The problem with that is you can be bought with other things besides money... POWER. And to be powerful in politics is MORE than being super rich.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back