diet coke with spenda!

i love diet coke, think it tastes better than regular, but dont see why anyone would want it with added splenda to make it sweet??

ShadesofSteve said:
:-/ there's no way to "taste" the chlorine in Splenda, the whole deal with splenda is your body cannot do anything with it. it just "goes right through". for what it's worth, i prefer Sweet 'n' Low with my iced tea, as 1 packet of that is plenty
I taste it

fact

Henyman said:
i love diet coke, think it tastes better than regular, but dont see why anyone would want it with added splenda to make it sweet??
instead of nutri sweet, splenda

Diet anything with Splenda ®
green.gif

I can't stand it (Splenda ®). But for all you older peoplezz here. Who remembers "Tab" and "Diet Tab"?

Mondo gross
green.gif
green.gif

Hey, Brown Sugar for me in my Tea or Coffee any day. Or just a full blown Mountain Dew. :p

Tea, straight no sugar with a splash of lemon,

I agree with X-sistence though, regular Coke makes my teeth hurt. Once you go to a diet, the regular tastes like syrup, way too sweet.

Pepsi One, tried it, left a bad aftertaste...:eek:

gonaads said:
green.gif

I can't stand it (Splenda ®). But for all you older peoplezz here. Who remembers "Tab" and "Diet Tab"?

Mondo gross
green.gif
green.gif

Hey, Brown Sugar for me in my Tea or Coffee any day. Or just a full blown Mountain Dew. :p

Mmmmm...havent had mountain dew in like 2 days lol.

gonna start drinking it when they have the Xbox 360 promotion.:)

Mastershakes said:
Regular Pepsi sucks. So naturally the same product with artificial sweetener will still taste like a$$ :)

He says. She says.

I love diet coke. Good stuff. I do remember pouring coke over a battery post to help clean it back in the day. I also have an old bottle of Saccharin in the garage that was my dads. Yea LeeJend I remember the big knobs growing off those lab rats heads. They took that saccharin off the shelves in about five minutes after that.

gonaads said:

Have you tried the High Energy one? It actually has a warning at the back for young children and pregnant women, because of the amount of caffeine in it :p

Mountain Dew > All other types of pop.

Admiral Michael said:
Its a [SIZE=-1]artificial sweetener [/SIZE], like.. I cant think of the name.

EDIT: Remembered its [SIZE=-1]aspartame[/SIZE]

splenda is not artificial sweetner. Spleda is a bi-product from sugar refining. They simply remove the carbs and what remains is basically splenda.

Aspertame comes from wood alcohol.

Spleda tastes much better than aspertame and is totally healthy unlike aspertame. Still tastes like piss though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back