diet coke with spenda!

Its a [SIZE=-1]artificial sweetener [/SIZE], like.. I cant think of the name.

EDIT: Remembered its [SIZE=-1]aspartame[/SIZE]

Another toxic chemical like Aspartamine and Saccharin. Guaranteed to cause cancer in laboratory rats.

Of course there are already seevral toxic synthetics in coke so it doesn't really matter.

I think coke will eat through the hood of your car if you leave it there.

I love that stuff, hits the spot

LeeJend said:
Another toxic chemical like Aspartamine and Saccharin. Guaranteed to cause cancer in laboratory rats.

Of course there are already seevral toxic synthetics in coke so it doesn't really matter.

Exactly - I thought that aspartame was found to cause cancer years ago. It's bad enough that it washes out blood stains, no need to give me cancer too.

This has been out for a while. Wired did an article on the diet products by Pepsi and Coke. If I recall correctly, Pepsi One won among others by tasting like regular Pepsi. Coke with Splenda still doesn't taste like regular coke

vern said:
This has been out for a while. Wired did an article on the diet products by Pepsi and Coke. If I recall correctly, Pepsi One won among others by tasting like regular Pepsi. Coke with Splenda still doesn't taste like regular coke

thats right homie!!!

Splenda is one of the "sugar like" chemicals that was shown NOT to cause cancer. ;) In fact I wanna say it was the only one.

Well, Diet Coke in The Netherlands tastes the same as normal coke. And with normal coke, i don't mean the **** you drink in America, which is so sweet it would cause a toothache, but i mean normal dosage of coke. It just tastes different. That said, i prefer the diet coke here, as it tastes the same as the normal coke, plus does not contain the sugar i am not allowed to have.

vern said:

Regular Pepsi sucks. So naturally the same product with artificial sweetener will still taste like a$$ :)

I wouldn't expect C w/ Splenda to taste like regular Coke. There isn't anything like The Real Thing. heh.

Xie said:
Splenda is one of the "sugar like" chemicals that was shown NOT to cause cancer. ;) In fact I wanna say it was the only one.

That's my understanding, too, and I hope it is truly the case!

Mastershakes said:
Just because she don't cause cancer, doesn't mean she's good 4 ya.

http://www.mercola.com/2003/aug/23/splenda.htm

Stick to a diet with no artificial or refined sugars, you'll be fine.
Type 1 diabetic here. I saw that when I was checking out Splenda, not too sure about that site though... http://www.mercola.com/2001/jun/23/chlorine.htm , the DANGERS of chlorine!!11! splenda has chlorine in the molocule, and chlorine is poisonous! But if there were really an issue with chlorine buildup, it'd be easier to lower it by removing salt NaCl and they don't mention common table salt at all. Looks to be another "OMGWTFBBQ! break out the TFH" kinda pages to me. i do agree with the environental imapct of leaked chlorine, though.

also, Diet Coke with splenda has an after taste a bit like one of those "i just threw up in mouth" incidents, IMHO

I can taste the chlorine in splenda, I love the taste of nutri sweet

if I weren't watching my weight I would still prefer diet coke with nutri sweet over real sugar

:-/ there's no way to "taste" the chlorine in Splenda, the whole deal with splenda is your body cannot do anything with it. it just "goes right through". for what it's worth, i prefer Sweet 'n' Low with my iced tea, as 1 packet of that is plenty

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back