December Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if there is anyone out there like me who does not use wallpaper. Tired of them at the moment. I just use "active desktop"? and place whatever small images (even animated gifs) on a blank desktop. A desktop calendar is handy too. :D

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Here we go ;p
I see your off to Newcastle EP,you wanna call in here for a cuppa????,I'm only 20 mins drive from there :D

i know, that there is/was a thread, how to change volume, connection and other icons at the taskbar. but the problem is, i can't find it.

yea i remember that thread, it would be cool if I could find it, or see it again.

Originally posted by Geffy
my god, how many icons do you need on your desktop

I said that word for word when I opened it up lol... (scary) reminds me of back in the day, when I was taught to save everything to the desktop :eek:

BUT I did like that VS alot... always in need of more blanco y negro

scsa20, where/what is it (thanks preemptively :) )

Why not a wallpaper with real women instead of fictional ones? Unless you find the fictional ones more appealing, but then you're setting yourself up for let downs in the real world.

Sorry to make this seem so directed at you. Just sort of a question I have to anyone who likes the female anime.

Originally posted by Evil Marge
I see your off to Newcastle EP,you wanna call in here for a cuppa????,I'm only 20 mins drive from there :D

I know where you live.
Eaglescliffe (I think)

My grandad lives there, infact last saturday there was a big drugs bust in the house next door to his!

Originally posted by Geffy
my god, how many icons do you need on your desktop

I know, I know, too many icons, I'm just too lazy to clean it :p

Originally posted by NerdUprising
BUT I did like that VS alot... always in need of more blanco y negro

scsa20, where/what is it (thanks preemptively :) )

are you talking about the VS?? if so, it's called cXP2, black with flag... which I downloaded from themexp.org sometime last year, but it might be under a different name (need to look it up)

Originally posted by Little-Moe
Why not a wallpaper with real women instead of fictional ones? Unless you find the fictional ones more appealing, but then you're setting yourself up for let downs in the real world.

Sorry to make this seem so directed at you. Just sort of a question I have to anyone who likes the female anime.

well... I would use a wallpaper of a "real women" if I could find any decent... besides, you'll freak out if you see my room :p (look hard to find 8 decent posters)

Here we go ;p

What is the SQL query that is lagging so much that it shows up character by character?

Originally posted by scsa20
well... I would use a wallpaper of a "real women" if I could find any decent... besides, you'll freak out if you see my room :p (look hard to find 8 decent posters)

Way to much hentai and anime for you.

I know where you live.
Eaglescliffe (I think)

My grandad lives there, infact last saturday there was a big drugs bust in the house next door to his!
Not Eaglescliffe but just down the road :D
Was a drug bust in my street,few weeks ago,bloody bobbies woke me up at 6 am :mad:

I posted something last night, we had thumbnails and everything, it was a good time.. *sighs* :p

Looking good you two :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back