December Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here is the Beta version of my D-top

still got to position everything the way I want it, configure the fonts and find some other things to fill in the empty space

any comments and ideas would be helpful

thanks

<edit> may look crappy because I had to resize it in order to upload the pic, plus was to lazy to link it</edit>

Woot...lotsa nice Desktops! Well I got bored and did the whole dang thing over...here it is. I really like this one so I may stick with it awhile.

goodness.

Heath3n, very nice work. great job working with those colors. nice icons. nice stats effect.

Timuwine, starting to take shape. keep up the great work.

mike09, poor girl has electrical tape all over her =\

b-man, I posted the link from themexp.org, but I see you found it on dm.

skauch, your web host stinks, I can't view your work unless I allow them to see what browser I am using. =\

Thanks everyone...I' m quite happy with it. Fortunately, the person that made the visual style had matching icons on his site so I was able to color coordinate :) The wallpaper just happen to be in my stash of D-tops...so that worked out great. And the stat's effect of coming from the dragon....sheer luck that they matched up like that. The VS is Firefly and it's on ThemeXP for those that are interested.

Heath3n - <> - very good ! my favorite ever seen on this month .. ;)

My 2nd December desktop - I'm liking this one a lot better than my first.
Desktop
Can anyone help me with my google search AD? I want it to match the background color, which is
Red-239
Green-245
Blue-245
Also, does anyone know where I can grab some more .png icons? The only site I know of is - http://www.jonmega.com/~clotz/

Credits
_______
VS - Iceqube
Winamp - MMD3
Icons - just some random icons stashed on my computer
Sidebar - Yz'Dock

hey Mupp type this in the body tag

<body bgcolor="#EFF5F5" >

think that is the right color

have no clue about the icons though

Originally posted by Timuwine
hey Mupp type this in the body tag

<body bgcolor="#EFF5F5" >

think that is the right color

have no clue about the icons though
Yep, that's it - thanks alot :cool:

i dont have a way you can ftp it or whatever, but i can host it for you on my computer. the only time i am down is when i restart as i am using the computer. PM me or email me if you are interested.

My desktop

Very good host

A very good in general (one fall back, not in english but who cares?) host is www.host.sk

amazing! no ads! i think unlimited space! ftp! anything! its the username.host.sk
its amazing!

try it out!

lieb39

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back