December Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Heath3n
I had to do it man...Andy's just looked way too slick. :p

I totally understand =)

Just a very simple active desktop using a java.class script to produce the snowfall (it's animated) until I get further along with this.

Thanks for the great tutorial/inspiration madmatt and all others that have contributed. Hoping to use that to produce something original for January. :)

I'll post an attachment in my next post so y'all can see the animation.

I like cake.

Woo, nice effect, bit heavy on the old resources tho.

Heath3n, nice wallpaper, where did you get it from??
Bluecat, your desktop is simple as it can be.
:cool:

Theme- iceqube
winamp- icecube
stats & tvlistings - coolmon

currently working on AD to get rid of my icons.

Originally posted by mike09
simple and to the point, for me at least. enjoy.

Dude...you need to preface that with a warning for people that are prone to seizures :) j/k Nice desktop

looking good TKC. Really colourful mike, really colourful

Thanks alot. I've been trying very hard with the whole active desktop thing but haven't really come up with anything that I really like.

Daviesbad04

Daviesbad04, could you tell me where you got your wallpaper? or post it here ? thanx bro

I decided to go ahead and change my desktop for December instead of carrying the November one on.
I like it ALOT. I hope you guys do too.

Beta-buta-betta than nut'n.

screenshot here

The posted dtops are really awesome, you guys do terrific work. For myself, I'm still trying to find a practical use for an active desktop (posted screenie is a test-bench account, I don't use the dtop....yet). :confused:

I have all the inspiration possible, thanks to everyone's ideas and work. Now, if I can just figure out what I *need* my desktop to do... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Lighter
Beta-buta-betta than nut'n.

like the color scheme . . really cool . .
what vs is that ?
could you post the qnotes ?

vs : windowsMAX (looks nice, but a bit too bulky)

qnotes : it ain't qnotes :D (trying to figure out why I can't kill/hide the border in AD mode *grumble*)

concept & code : nothing original (yet); credit goes to everyone here.

on the bench : winamp controls, modular bkg image, auto window reposition and weasel-cam (so I know when my ferrets get *into* the Christmas tree)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back