December Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know what you mean Sublime. i was trying to get the coolmenu's to work as well, but i couldn't figure out how to get a program to launch. i think that i will give it another going over in the next week or so.

have to get working on it soon.
I want to finish up the tutorial and add the two new features. I also need to figure out a few other things..

yeah... like hibernate (suspend command ain't workin')...

thanx alot madmatt for all the effort your putting into this...

there are already a bunch of newbies from the other board that are bombing me about the active desktop thing... I tell them go to NTFS... and they're like.. no explain explain... and I'm like go to NTFS... and they're like "NO!! NO!!"... then I'm like.. "leave me alone" ... and they're like "NOOO!!"... then i formatted my pc...

it was horrible...

so, really i can only imagine what its like for you...

:D

well, didn't think i'd ever find a replacement for Mafia, but i did :)

MetallicShades VS by ???
Kelly Keys wallie by me
Signs icons by Michael Kozlov aka ICE[HF]
Other icons by VA

Consider yourself warned. Picture violates forum guidelines

Edited by Pseudokiller

56Kers beware, it's a 1MB screenshot

b-man.. you know like this we arn't contributing to the topic.. and are sort of spaming so stop it

Originally posted by jawshoouh
well, didn't think i'd ever find a replacement for Mafia, but i did :)

MetallicShades VS by ???
Kelly Keys wallie by me
Signs icons by Michael Kozlov aka ICE[HF]
Other icons by VA

Consider yourself warned. Picture violates forum guidelines

Edited by Pseudokiller

56Kers beware, it's a 1MB screenshot

hey what's the problem? too much butt? i thought i covered everything else, forgot about dat azz :)

wow, that's a nice background. eh, it doesn't seem to violate forum guidelines so much. where can i get the VS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back