December Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
How my desktop once looked before i found a virus..

Look at the bottom of my signature !

Here is how it is now... Not as good

Originally posted by b-man__
How my desktop once looked before i found a virus..

Look at the bottom of my signature !

Here is how it is now... Not as good

How did you get a virus??? Did ya open an E-mail attachment or somethin???

hey b_man nice wallpaper but you need to clean it up... shes has part of the old background still there...
wink.gif

oops, didnt see that part ! I'll go fix that now!

Not sure how i got the virus, dont open emails i dont know ! :(

Old Background color is also in yer "SIG" b-man__

Next to the Hair Braid.;)

Last desktop of the month for me.

This is my last December desktop screenshot. Vewy Vewy simple.

One

and

Two

Donut worry, it's Kazaa Lite.

My last screen shot and revision of v6.
-- madmatt_dtop v6, the next chapter

I never really noticed how bad my alignment was, and how bad somethings on the screen looked until the other day. So I took the time to make those adjustments and improve some of the code. I also applied a few tweaks (which can be seen in v3 of the active desktop tutorial).

I've also taken the time to create a new feature in which I call MADMATT.qlaunch (Quick Launch) which can be seen in the bottom right hand corner of the picture in the top right.

Stats: Uptime/48 days, 21 hours and counting.

I will be releasing the code for the WMP controls and qlaunch soon. Until then, enjoy the eye candy and the new version of the tutorial (see sig for link).

This is the final revision of v6, I will be moving onto v7 in the next few weeks.

Looks great Matt... you ever thought of a different Background color. It looks too clinical.:confused:

my next version will be new colors all around.

Here's my January desktop

Thanks to Madmatt for the Active Desktop but is still waiting to find out how to put in dhtml menus.

The only dhtml menus I have now is the favourites...I just changed the websites in the orgional one from Dymanic drive.

I am just having trouble on how to put in shortcuts I made into the dhtml menus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back