Cookie Monster!

X-Istence: Just as I recall, working your butt off. Well you guys are doing a great job with the site. It's been through so many changes over the years. I bought a Sony Vaio S Series (weighs about 4lbs.). I'll get sick of it soon but it's nice for bringing back and forth to work.

Xie: A fellow New Yorker. Us New Yorkers are going to take over (that makes three of us that I know of).

Jewelzz said:
lo matt___ long time. Sounds like things are well with you :)

How's my favorite Texan Jewel doing? I have only have a few complaints about life, but who doesn't?

madmatt said:
Xie: A fellow New Yorker. Us New Yorkers are going to take over (that makes three of us that I know of).
I'm "upstate" though, but still from the same state. :)

madmatt said:
X-Istence: Just as I recall, working your butt off. Well you guys are doing a great job with the site. It's been through so many changes over the years. I bought a Sony Vaio S Series (weighs about 4lbs.). I'll get sick of it soon but it's nice for bringing back and forth to work.

Always working my butt off. Got to keep things running smoothly :p. You were the one with all the attention at the time though with your AD. I was the one just sitting in the back making sure stuff stayed up.

Sony Vaio S is pretty nice, i myself have an iBook from Apple.

As am I, between Saratoga and Amsterdam.

Matt!!!!

Sup buddy?

/me hands matt a cookie.

Now that you're here: BACK TO WORK!!!. Get that AD thread updated.

X-Istence said:
Always working my butt off. Got to keep things running smoothly :p. You were the one with all the attention at the time though with your AD. I was the one just sitting in the back making sure stuff stayed up.

Sony Vaio S is pretty nice, i myself have an iBook from Apple.

Well it is certainly good to see some of the friendly names I remember. I'm glad most of the originals stuck around (unlike me).

Boo Apple!

dreamliner77 said:
Matt!!!!

Sup buddy?

/me hands matt a cookie.

Now that you're here: BACK TO WORK!!!. Get that AD thread updated.

Hey, hey dream. I love cookies. Got milk?

I wouldn't know where to begin with AD these days. SP2 probably broke every thing on me.

How are you doing?

Grandmaster said:
Well now you should visit regularly again :)

I guess so.

I saw Andy's screens and now I want to update mine but I can't find that neat VS he was using. Or any of the walls.

madmatt said:
I guess so.

I saw Andy's screens and now I want to update mine but I can't find that neat VS he was using. Or any of the walls.

Maybe I can get back into "the game" as well, haven't touched my desktop for ages.

milk_and_cookies.jpg

Hey matt__! Great to see you here again man. I still have screenshots of some of my old active desktops stored away somewhere. What trend are you planning to start this time? We need some excitement around here. :D

P.S. Is this the VS you're looking for? ;)
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18552868/

NetRyder said:
milk_and_cookies.jpg

Hey matt__! Great to see you here again man. I still have screenshots of some of my old active desktops stored away somewhere. What trend are you planning to start this time? We need some excitement around here. :D

P.S. Is this the VS you're looking for? ;)
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18552868/

N/R. Hey good old buddy of mine. I saved all my old screenshots and code. I've been using wurp for a long time now and I saw Andy's stuff and I wanted to mix it up a little bit. I downloaded the one you gave me already and that's what I am using (need better wall papers). The one he had that I liked was:

http://screenshots.haque.net/screenshots/view/26851/screenshot-26851.png

I dig that wall too.

No, that last one looks like New Luna. Darn compact start menu. I hate compact start menus.

Thanks for the WP.

madmatt said:
No, that last one looks like New Luna.
It is Luna Element 3.
I have the alternate start button version of that theme on right now. The one in the screenshot you posted is the "Royal Compact" substyle. :)

Odd. My Luna Element 3 has a Windows flag for a start button. I still hate compact start menus and fat task bars!

Oh well. Good start for today. Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back