Cookie Monster!

madmatt said:
Odd. My Luna Element 3 has a Windows flag for a start button. I still hate compact start menus and fat task bars!

Oh well. Good start for today. Thank you.
That's the Alternate Start button version. Which folder did you look at? The theme installer creates two folders - Element and ElementA. ElementA has the blue windows flag start button. Element is the regular version with the green start button.

N/R: I am using the regular start button with a standard start menu. I like it. I wish the task bar was thin but it's cool. Thank you for your help. I'll have to dress up my work PC tomorrow.

BK: Hey pal. How are things?

I am going to bed now. I'll check in tomorrow guys. Take care.

Holy crap man... good to see you around here again! :cool:

Hey Matt! How the hell have ya been? Great to see yo... ummmm, see your posts. :p

Thought you'ld like some:

milk_and_cookies.gif

:D

xsiv__, hey good buddy. how are you?
gonaads, did I mention that I love milk and cookies? I'm actually eating a cookie right now.
speedy, top of the evening to you.
muzi, thank you. glad to be back.

ain't life swell?

i got milk, can i have a cookie?

nice to see you back again mate :D

Marge, where did you get my picture from (I'm certain that's been said before).

madmatt said:
Marge, where did you get my picture from (I'm certain that's been said before).
Many many times but has never been proven no matter how many times I ask for proof :rolleyes:

Nah you guy's don't have muscles like that,you just wish you did :lick:

I have a big... brain. That matters more.

madmatt said:
I have a big... brain. That matters more.
Oh yes,a man with a big.....................brain is all a girl needs :smoker:

madmatt said:
Some of you may not know who I am and some may so I will be brief. I just wanted to say hello and see how my old friends here at OSNN are doing these days.

Just a brief update on myself: I am a Network Administrator/IT Manager for a local company (also known as the Network Nazi... am I allowed to use that word?). I rule with an iron fist. Other than that I am doing quite well. I still like cookies.

How about all of you? What's new and exciting?

I am done spamming the forum now.

OMG Matt. Reminds me of the days I used to be on IRC with teh rest of the team :cool:

WASSUP!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back