Cant receive email notification!

no, they're STILL not working
no, we don't know when they will be (waddy needs to install the new vB)
yes, we know its been a long time since they actually worked
and yes, there will still be rejoicing and pie.

will there be beer......... + nekkid ppl in #ntfs?:cool:

well ANY people in general in #ntfs would be a good start. nekkid-ness would be optional.

true:huh:

btw were all gettin really drunk + pokin n00b's with sharp pointy sticks in there right now:eek:

Don't lie, there's not even noobs in there .. :p

Benny1 • poke me baby!
• theone1ae pokes Benny1
• Geffy pokes Benny1
• Henyman pokes Benny1

alsahhaf.gif

Just wanted to inform you that i have just started receiving E-Mail notification again....WooHoo:D

Lets hope it`s here to stay.

it is back on + the server loads are right down:

0.04, 0.09, 0.09

yeah finally the long waiting paid of :):) email notification works again

yeah!!! :) dun hav to u;pdate the search result whenever i post something!!! ahhahaha

btw, what happen to ntfs forum size??? is me the only 1 or it intend to stay like this??? anyone?

its the skin Bretenn,

because NTFS now supports different skins to suit peoples wants.. it has now got two skins, one being 'ekko' and the other being 'ekko expanded'. You need to go to 'user cp' and go to edit options to change your skin from 'ekko' to 'ekko expanded'.. its found near the botton of the edit opitions in user cp just about where you change your avatar

Hope this helps

Sincerly Alex:cool:

I am gonna turn it off again for a few hours while I finish up at work.

Do not fear, they will be turned on again around 11pm GMT.
Other stuff may happen too!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back