Cant receive email notification!

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I am gonna turn it off again for a few hours while I finish up at work.

Do not fear, they will be turned on again around 11pm GMT.
Other stuff may happen too!

:rolleyes: i cant wait for that!
quick reply perhaps?? :D

that would be so cool if we finally have quickreply back :happy:
but that your time e-punk youre doing a great job

the email noti disable again?? yesterday i can receive... but todae... hmmm cant! ??

same here :9 but i think it was planned to go down :huh:

Yeah sorry guys... waddy didn't want it fiddling with until he had got some stuff backed up and updated. He has 2 security fixes to apply tomorrow. Then I get the keys.

Forums are ready to be updated... added 3 hacks. One of them is obvious and necessary for dial-upish folks like me, the other 2 are little gimmicks that will be seen regularly and useful for linking to posts.

Been working on my copy of the ekko theme for the frontpage, gonna try and get it done before I go to bed, working my way down the code. It is going well... works well in both ie6 and mozilla 1.3.1

Will get the code finalised then try and run a wc3 check on it, just so I can feel big and clever like that bloke from gattaca for not making any mistakes. Anyway, I have work in 6 hours so I should really sleep.

Even tho things haven't been updated yet I am very excited about once again being in control :D (I haven't been in control since XP-erience went!)

Been working on my copy of the ekko theme for the frontpage, gonna try and get it done before I go to bed, working my way down the code. It is going well... works well in both ie6 and mozilla 1.3.1

Now THAT would be SWEET!!! Yayyyyy Mozilla... and Phoenix/Firebird too I hope.

Even tho things haven't been updated yet I am very excited about once again being in control :D (I haven't been in control since XP-erience went!)

Soooo thats what happened... errrrrrrrrr... Did I really say that? :eek: *runs... hides in fear*
Just yankin yer chain [e] punk... just funnin :rolleyes: :p *crawls back under the sink and hides*

*trys top work out hacks*

1) quick reply
2) link 2 individual post

errrrrm 2 more:confused:

well sheeesh I thought maybe MSN was blocking NTFS cuzz it thought it was spam dahhhhh!

Keep guessing - I am not doing the update until you guess them all !!! j/k

E-mail stuff will be re-enabled too...

soon.

Keep guessing - I am not doing the update until you guess them all !!! j/k

E-mail stuff will be re-enabled too...

soon.

Thanks EP the E-Mail notification is back on......i just noticed not that it`s a big deal but the smilies have reverted back to the old style we used to have.:confused:

hmm... these old smilies not that good compare to last time 1....

Excellent stuff. And best of all, quick reply and 20 second post limit. :)

yea.. i think the quick reply is great to be back. so much easier now to send quick messages to a thread. Anything else comming to the Forums by any chance? :happy:

Alex :cool:

P.S Im tipsy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back