Call of Duty....Its out!...:)

I have to say that playing on Veteran makes it even BETTER, you have to use your whole team and sneak around more using the sounds as an indication of when someone is coming.

And the AI can be right sneaky ba***rds too, on several occasions i have thought i had shot someone behind a door, then sat there for 10 or so seconds waiting to see if he pops his head round again just to be sure. Then when i pop out from behind the door and into the hallway - BAM - there he is.

Just means i now shout "Granade" a lot more now. :D

I read in a review a while back that there was going to be a forth campain (possibly a german one) which was to be added, and i hoped that this would be "unlocked" after completing the game on the hardest level.

Anybody know what happened to that? I still havent finished in on veteran yet though so im still hoping.

Yeah Im on the veterans level Russian campaign.

Kinda reminds me when I went through all the levels an "easter eggs" (lookin through every nook an cranny) on Max Payne! :p

After you enter the command line code (which unlocks the cheat mode)which key do u press to use the cheats,what do you type to use the diff cheats and which key do u press to exit to get back to the game?

You should be able to press the tilde (~) key to bring down the console. The only codes I used are "god" and "give all", but you can find a complete list here. If you want to bind a cheat (instead of bringing the console down all the time), you can type something like this into the console:
bind g god
bind t give all
bind n noclip
To check what you have bound to a key, just type "bind [name of key]"

Thanks Handy, I figured out the god one.The give all would be sweet, instead of the god command.Thanks again. :)

CoD was great in single player I think, multiplayer is ok, but I think there have been a couple of shortcuts with the weapons.

I mean, the Luger was made as the Russian pistol, when the Tokarev pistol was the main sidearm of Russians, it just takes the novelty out of the Luger, where an allied team has it too. Also, the British should have had scoped Enfield instead of Springfield, Germans have scoped Mauser, Russians have scoped Mosin
Nagant, but a shortcut was made by giving the British the same sniper as the US :mad: Also, the Russians could have been given the PPS43 to add to the weapons as there are a small amount of Russian weapons. Also, the scopes look absolutely stupid, at least a small amount of effort should have been put into them! :confused:

Well, I know it makes me look like some stupid historian who is complaining about the political incorrectness :p.
But I can see some shortcuts that were made (also noticeable on MOH:Spearhead) that would have made the game a bit more interesting, mainly the weapons that were 'shortcutted'

:)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back