Call of Duty....Its out!...:)

I played CoD almost til midnight last night....I am to the start of the battle for Stalingrad...I am very impressed...:)

Ive had the single player and the Dawnville demo forever.I jus got the real deal today.Gotta play,gotta play, gotta play!!! :eek:

Hey!....is there a link to download of enemy territory? :p

Go to filemirrors.com and look up "wolfet.exe". You will find a BUNCH. For the patch, do a filemirrors search for "et_patch_1.02.exe".

I am pretty far into the game now...but I am stuck now....I am in the Russian campaign...and I am at the tank repair facility..and I am in there with the tanks...done killed all the Nazis....but I have no idea where to go next...:(

CoD is superb!

I REALLY enjoyed the driving bit close to the start, i've only been playing it for about half an hour, but its so good so far. Can only get better from here on in :)

Yeah it does seem to get more intense as the game goes on.Im stuck at defending a bridge w/what appears to be unlimited enemy.Taking me forever ta get through it! :p

Just wait until you get to the part where you get to command the tank...very cool...:)

Bloody addictive too!(Finally got through all that crap an now its even better!) :p

welp...just finished Call of Duty single player on the Greenhorn level...guess I will choose another level and start again now...:)

Wow! This is the most immersive game I've played in my seventeen years of playing games. This game is so amazingly energetic. The AI is great, too!

By the way--if you're not playing the game in surround sound, you're missing more than half the experience.

Well I hope its worth the wait. Its not out in the UK untill Friday. I will be up early waiting for the postman. Get the first hour done before work ;-)

We put it on sale in the shop today, sold a few copies of it as well with people who have been asking about it for weeks :)

Originally posted by gballard
welp...just finished Call of Duty single player on the Greenhorn level...guess I will choose another level and start again now...:)

Gee, I hope I dont finish it that fast! (Still fighting w/the "russkies" against the "krauts".) :eek:

I guess driving 3 hours a day to work an home will help keep me from finishing it too quick! ;) :p

i can't say enough good things about this game. i finished single player yesterday and was completely blown away by the "battle of stalingrad" level - brilliantly done!

i've been playing multiplayer and that's just another fantastic facet. the netcode is superior, offering a lag free environment on any server i chose, including one that holds 63 people!

this is one game i don't regret buying.

Jus finished. Thats one long russian campagn there! The tanks are pretty good too. :p

This is an awesome game, just started a new one on veteran too, there are NO health packs, eek!

BTW if your having problems playing this game, disable fastwrites, it sorts them all.

Especially on the new 3.9 drivers from ATi.

Finished the game twice (first on normal, second time on veteran), starting again this week. Great game, loved every minute of it. Nice to see that there are less options when it comes to weapons, no Rambo supplies here. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back