best burning prog?

DO you want to burn MP3 files to a cd or do you want to convert and burn those files in a audio-cd compatible format?

Or Easy CD creator. Or WinOnCD, or cdrecord. It doesn't matter, it is only data burning, no special options for subchannel writing, bypassing copy protections etc is needed.

Originally posted by Glaanieboy
Or Easy CD creator. Or WinOnCD, or cdrecord. It doesn't matter, it is only data burning, no special options for subchannel writing, bypassing copy protections etc is needed.

Right! Copy protections would be a different story, one that starts with "Alcohol 120%".

nero is good for music music and files ... alcohol is great for burning anything else ...

Yep burnatonce. It's not bloated with anything but burning. No bells & whistles. You just have to know your way around burning programs a little.

I use Alcohol for everything besides music, I can burn and mount with it its a beautiful thing. For music i usually use nero cause its very simple, just add the m3u and hit burn. Simple.

CloneCD "doesn't get any easier"

-load em with daemon tools and knock em down with CloneCD-

what about discjuggler and record now max.....both a nice set of softs

Well its been in my systems for years and not once played up and it has loads of features.

Also are you going to explain why its garbage :confused:

Originally posted by BonyTony
Well its been in my systems for years and not once played up and it has loads of features.

Also are you going to explain why its garbage :confused:

I have tried it on my system a couple of times - It has done nothing but crash and burn, constant stagnent starts, using way to many resources, slowing my system down, taking forever to start up, and not playing well with others. It does have a good bit of features on it but that don't make up for the probs I had ...

I am also upset with what the company did to the creator of alcohol, if you knew, the creator of alcohol is also the creator of Phantom CD. I used that prog religiously, but when the company stabbed him in the back and he went on his own I followed ..

I used to use Nero ritually until I found alcohol 120%, this is a badass prog

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back