best burning prog?

I use Nero to make Audio, Data, and VCD's, but I use Alcohol for burning image files because it burns them all (iso, bin/cue, cdi, etc...)

Alister

I have used and still have installed the latest versions of Nero-Alcohol120%-Clone CD-Fireburner & NTI Cd Maker Platinum.

I have never had any problems with any of them i suppose its a case of "Each To Their Own" the only program i have used and will never grace any of my systems again is Easy Cd Creator for similar reasons lechtard quotes for Cd Mate.

I would have instinctively said Nero, but just this morning it's produced 3 lovely coasters for me after trying to burn just normal data (at varying speeds etc) so I gave burnatonce a try... it's now my new friend :p :D

Hey Bony,

I feel the same way about Easy Coaster Creator. I installed it (came with a burner) tried to do some burns with it had more coasters than good burns switched to Nero and never had another coaster unless it was my fault. I used to use CloneCD until I heard about Alcohol, it does everything CloneCD can and more.

You couldn't pay me to put Easy Coaster Creator back on my PC :)

Alister

Easy PC Creamator (Easy PC Crasher) is the Coaster King ,, That prog flat out sux .. The new version is nice as far as looks, but it still has it's downfalls. I call it the AOL of burning software, mostly because it sux as bad as AOL does ..

Originally posted by lechtard
Easy PC Creamator (Easy PC Crasher) is the Coaster King ,, That prog flat out sux .. The new version is nice as far as looks, but it still has it's downfalls. I call it the AOL of burning software, mostly because it sux as bad as AOL does ..

LOL so true :rolleyes:

I use nero for audio cds (cd to cd and mp3 to cd) and sticking some data files on a cd. I use clone cd for copying full data cds and the clone cd virtualdrive for loading images (saves me swappin cds all the time)

i hate easy cd creator but for packet writing to CD-RW, i find roxio drag-to-disc to be very easy to use....

Nero mate, i'm sure this topic has been done before. You should have serached. correct me if i'm the wrong guy here though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back