battlefield 2 issues

is that a bad thing? LOL

IT WORKED!!! HAZAA. The ULI chipset driver worked, the ASRock one didn't apparently. Should've known when you install their driver they spell graphic as "graphy", welp good news for me. Game works fine just can't remember my login password hehe. Reinstalled the nvidia driver just in case after i installed the uli agp driver too. thanks aprox for ur help

Another happy ending...*sniff*

Glad I could help out man! I feel kinda bad for making you go through that video card business when it was a far easier solution. :-\

But hey, we both learned something :) Enjoy your BF2, just be sure to pwn some noobs for me.

Thought I'd post and say thanks also for your help guys. I googled the same problem and was given the link previously posted.

Again it was down to the ULI driver on my ASrock M/board.

Once again thanks I can now play Battlefield 2, or dust off the cobwebs first of all!!

Awesome! Glad we could be of help, enjoy the game.

Welcome to OSNN as well. :)

I just wanted to say thanks, guys. I hit upon this snag when I (foolishly) decided to upgrade my drivers to the latest ones on the ASRock website. I had the *grey screen of death* at login on BF2. I tried reinstalling everything and it didn't help. The weird thing was I could still see the pointer on the page but nothing else. Thanks for the solution.

hey ive had the exact same problems as you buddy. ive reinstalled it half a dozen times and tried various things first to no avail. ive updated every driver i could find too.

what is your bf2 account name? That way i can come blow your ass up with c4 while hopping like a bunny and lobbing nades haha.

haha.. that was funny...

looks like lord doesnt play bf2 :]

mine's erp2k btw train.. same as in xfire in case u wanna spam nade my ass too (gl with that tho.. ill claywhore urs 1st :p)

I just wanted to say thanks, guys. I hit upon this snag when I (foolishly) decided to upgrade my drivers to the latest ones on the ASRock website. I had the *grey screen of death* at login on BF2. I tried reinstalling everything and it didn't help. The weird thing was I could still see the pointer on the page but nothing else. Thanks for the solution.

Ok ..as funny as it may seem ... the solution was right under your nose ... if you look carefully you probablly just omitted to install your onboard graphics driver which corrected the gray screen problem!!!

Don't install your onboard graphics display driver !!! OR Remove your onboard graphics driver if already installed and boom there you go ...!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back