i have looked totally through this thread, and i say that gonaads is the winner.
the matrix one is bloody unreal
can i ask, how did you do that?
using what software and what type of movie file?
cheers

Use Powerdvd to capture frames, put them togheter with Paintshop pro and animation shop 3...the first one is just for making smaller and editing etc

Ding ding ding... That's right. :D

I use Paintshop Pro 7 and Animation Shop 3 all the time.

Sometime also if your to lazy or it's a common film or movie you can sometimes find some animated gifs out on the net.

cheers for that guys
might have a crack at getting some good scenes
using powerdvd, can you only get them from dvd's, or could it be off divX movies?

Cool,
any chance of making me a cool lightsaber fighting one, please? :)
Only if you've got nothing better to do that is

Getting ready to head out the door for a bit. I'll see what I can do when I return. :)

Don't head outside xsivforce, it's a jungle out there... to late, he went out :eek:

A bit of what I wonder though?

Originally posted by xsivforce
Getting ready to head out the door for a bit. I'll see what I can do when I return. :)

:eek: You on vacation?

<-------------------------------------- My little Star Wars avatar

:cool:

<<<<<<<< How about some DOOM
:D
DoomGate.gif

How do I capture in PowerDVD? The button's frozen out when I try and use it :(

I've even tried the 'printscreen' button to take a screenshot so I can crop it, but I've yet to get any pictures from my DVDs :rolleyes:

Can anyone help me?

Thanx

Erm.....did all that a while ago.

The button still remains greyed out. When saving to file and when to clipboard:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back