What do think ??? I thought it was too gruesome to be an avatar but after seeing the heart (gross) not sure now ??? can I get away with it ????
The Wall
:cool:
Wall.gif

heh wait till i get better at this... im going to cut something from the broken video (from the same person who thought of the heart)... then youll see gruesome....

What do you think of this for an avatar? Ripped from the videoclip Aerials from system of a down...:D my favorite...:

Uhhuh..i know but i wasn't finished yet!....got still a bunch of frames to put in

My first try kind of looks like crap but its a first try the original looked like the one below.

Matrix_Weapons.gif

I dont know how you can improve on that :D
its really good
;)

my latest effort
:eek:
StickFight.gif
StickFight3.gif

Someone told to me to enter the wars, so here is my entry they seemed to think it wos good enough, well let me know what u think?

can u win anything lol :p

Adam:D

Originally posted by [P§eüðøKe®]
My first try kind of looks like crap but its a first try the original looked like the one below.

Man, these Avatars are gettin GOOD. :D

Originally posted by [P§eüðøKe®]

Matrix_Weapons.gif

and we have a winner! :D

I've got one of the flowers doin the intercourse dance :D
thought it a bit too much for the forums
:D

how does this look...needs a little more adjustments..but it's kind off in 'alpha/beta' stage:D

GorrilazAnimation.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back