August Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mike09
new one for ya. just in time for the end of the month.

Nice wallpaper! Btw what is that theme? I have seen it a couple of times on this thread but don't know the name or where I can get it :)

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
Nice wallpaper! Btw what is that theme? I have seen it a couple of times on this thread but don't know the name or where I can get it :)

that theme is Dynamine...dunno bout the wallpaper and dunno where you can get either of em

i found the wallpaper on neowin somewhere if you want ill post it for ya.

Originally posted by mike09
new one for ya. just in time for the end of the month.

mike09 please post da wallpaper... it's me home. :D

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
You mean to say that you didn't have it bookmarked?! :eek: shocking :p :D

:D LOL:D
i rather follow the thread @neowin and download only the ones i want instead of a 40mb package with alot of crappy ones..no offence to the makers :eek:

heh, you're right though.
But that thread is/was huge, I got bored after 20 pages or so, and then stumbled on the pack :)

Originally posted by andy_rose
LOL guys if u look @stevoFC's reply and then click his website button u will find the wall :-D

btw, stevofc, when will u update the site? Looking forward for some more great walls :)

i'm not sure. i've been kinda busy lately but i will eventually. don't worry;)

Well maybe we can have a desktop of the month starting in this month. What we do is choose the best desktop from the ones posted in this thread and the winner gets nothing but the knowing their desktop is the best of all of NTFS this month. So what's the best of August? Your judges are: PrusudoKiller, Electric Punk and Netryder

here's mine. i don't think i posted it yet this month
screeniesmall.jpg

view attachment for full size

Originally posted by Evil Marge
Well at least you spelt 1 out of 3 right :p :D

It's NetRyder, with a capital N and a capital R. So no, it was 0 out of 3 right. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back