August Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by andy_rose
was bored..
thumb-5442.png

1280x1024 PNG

Is that the accually DK game? Where can I get it?

Originally posted by ketchup=friend
I was going to wait until September to change, but my girlfriend broke up with me and I felt the "Missing You" wallpaper was appropriate now.

VS: Tetra
Winamp: Invicta - Scorched Rain
Wall: Missing You
Trillian: Microscopic Pro

sorry to hear that but where can i get that vs?

@bman, sure is playable :) Get it here.
@geffy, it's all classix and WA" skin here.

edit\ oh and for transparecy i use Powermenu , it's free and low on resources..with it u can also minimize everything to tray and more :)

New desktop as of tonight...

and it's late and I'm tired so your not getting all the info about it because frankly I'm too lazy to look it up :)

if there's interest I'll post it all tommorow.

Nite nite

My Desktop

Originally posted by Camasii
New desktop as of tonight...

and it's late and I'm tired so your not getting all the info about it because frankly I'm too lazy to look it up :)

if there's interest I'll post it all tommorow.

Nite nite

My Desktop

Wow! Nice desktop

that weasel wallpaper kicks ass...so easy to change the background colour to match any style :)

I revived my KDE 2000 configuration (Looks like Windows 2000) and it's better then ever with a new window decoration and background! (and no, I did do any kernel hacking for STOP screen clones)

Originally posted by andy_rose
@bman, sure is playable :) Get it here.
@geffy, it's all classix and WA" skin here.

edit\ oh and for transparecy i use Powermenu , it's free and low on resources..with it u can also minimize everything to tray and more :)

Link for Game dosent work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back