August desktops

Originally posted by DrMetallica
Mine looks soooo wimpy compared to some of the earlier posts, but here goes.

I really like that winamp skin! Care to share it?
Semd it to me if you want to. my email

o_87,

If the link is the one that you used, how did you get it without the gold colored yin-yang? The wallpaper and the startbutton appear to be colored in the theme at the deviantart link (also the dragon's eYe, but that seems much easier to alter than the start button).

Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by o_87
hmm I just noticed that the Dragon wallpaper I posted earlier didnt habe the jpeg version in it. While, they were in mine. I think it was because I had the 1024x768 resolution wallpaper. So if he had all those variations in thee, it would have a size of more than 8MB!

Anyway, for those of you that dont have Photoshop... I made the jpegversions... download from here :)

I posted that earlier, eye_cue ;)

Originally posted by o_87
good job everyone!

Acidburn, do you mind sharing that MMX Mercury shell32.dll? :)

B-man, that sweet wallpaper was made by Dazzla, and you can grab it here: Over Here

plus, included in the zip is a PSD file so you can mix and match, and create your own wallpapers... Also the resolution is 1600x1200, so you may need to resize it with photoshop or something similar...some examples:

DragonSeries.jpg

also posted that so if you have Photoshop then you can modify it... :)

Thanks for the quick response.

Both the .zip and .rar files have already been downloaded . . . Thanks for posting them. They both had the background that was sought, but do you have any info on changing the start button / yin-yang out? Or is it only gold when clicking on it?

Just curious. Thanks for all of your help. Oh, and if this would be more appropriate for PM of e-mail, please let me know.

no, actually the start menu will be only gold... unless you go and edit the start menu yourself...

that woultndt effect it, because he didnt need to resize them... every icon in that dent icon pack supported 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64, 72x72, and 96x96...

and by looking at his dtop, he is apparently using 32x32 sized icons... so why are they so jaggy?

maybe he didnt implement them properly when he ResHacked his shell32.dll.

Originally posted by Kr0m

I really like that winamp skin! Care to share it?
Semd it to me if you want to. my email

I cant email it to you, i hate my email, but i can send you it over aim. my screen name is ANARCHY4ANYONE i am usally on in the evenings for pacific standard time.

Desktop

Theme- Smooth Stripes
Icons- Noia Aqua and custom icons
Wallpaper- Lotus

DesktopResize.jpg

Full

-->Opinions Welcome!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back