Alienware New Case

o.0
That's one nice looking case! Though, I despise green... :eek: Gimme blue any day! :D

i think it looks pretty bad. anyone that owns one of those has to question their sexuality, as stated by: Oorgle

Originally posted by Jz1397-4
i think it looks pretty bad. anyone that owns one of those has to question their sexuality, as stated by: Oorgle

to each their own...

the case is practical... if you look @ its features and options.. and also it goes with the whole ALIENWARE theme :)

some may not like it... but to question the sexuality ?

/me thinks someone needs to talk to freud....

Originally posted by Sazar
some may not like it... but to question the sexuality ?

/me thinks someone needs to talk to freud....

Have to agree with you there sazar, I think some people are just a little strange and confused with their own sexuality :D
Why is it for a gay person, because it has some style? ;)
As i said in the other thread, it would look good in high gloss black.

What wrong with the case? I dont like that color, but I've seen it in black, it looks damn nice. Anyone know if they have server cases?

anyone that owns one of those has to question their sexuality, as stated by: Oorgle
No, only they who are not too convinced of their own, like you two maybe?

so?

so is there anyway to buy it without buying an alienware system?

I just called Alienware: they only sell the case with a fully operational system. :(

I wish I had connections, the majestic blue one looks pretty sweet.

Oh well, maybe they'll change their minds in the future...

By the way, I don't have problems with my sexuality. :blink: :p

I wouldn't mind owning one of those. :)

And I'm pretty sure I'm not gay.
*checks again*
Nope, not gay. ;)

dude that is the shiznat... too bad i'm pretty much against buyin a fully-built system... and no, i'm not gay either

worst case EVER. its ugly like a fish and a car had a baby.

if it comes with drive covers, and it keep the **** cold, i think its "absolutly 110% super-fantastic!"

(my girlfriend thinks im retarded right now)

oh, and the white one looks sweeeet.

Well, I have a local PC shop that I frequent quite often looking to see if they can get just the case since they are a PC dealer (not of Alienware tho). I'll let everyone know the skinny when I find out yay or nay...

I could pull box with a Commodore 64 case, what does a case have to do with anything? And no, I'm far from being gay. As for the case, I still can't find anything online but read this article and see for yourself what they say, the specs on the prototype they tested are siick. I personally think it looks too bulky, but whatever
http://www.maximumpc.com/features/feature_2003-02-27.html

From the article, "Alienware sent us one of its scarce prototypes for this story; the case itself won’t be available for sale until late February." Not sure if that means it'll be sold separately or what, but I'm doubting it will be, they're trying to clamp down hard on knockoffs. I know, I checked out a few on eBay before I got the Area-51m. They're not quite exactly like the real thing. Is Alienware worth it? Depends on who's buying it. I already put my time into my desktop pc, I figured why bother, not too many laptops could out-perform the area-51m, if any though

i like them because its something different and unique. The antec/chieftec/chenming clones get old. Dont get me wrong they are still good cases especially considering teh price, and i even own a silver chieftec and love it. But this is a good thing for alienware as it helps set them apart and give them something unique... I like the way the outside looks, but id like to see the inside beforeid ever get one...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back