$100 360s on Nov 23 11AM PT at Amazon (Only 1000)!

Your original link that you had posted had your e-mail address on the end. Usually that means you get some type of kick or something out of it if people click on the link that came from something you posted.

Not that I have to explain that to you though.

I noticed that too clicked it anyways.. hehe

I F-ed up my time tables woke up 8:50 my time to do this deal and just figured out that it wont be until 1 my time.. hmm.

I wonder what my chances are.

I'll be leaving soon and going somewhere where there is dial-up.

Guess that means I'm out :(

It'll be like the lottery. I'm thinking about getting one...I only have $200 to play with tommorow. If I get a core system today, and put it on eBay I'll have another $200 to play with :p

I mean come on, everyone knows all 1000 are going to end up on eBay in a couple days :p

If I got it id spend and extra 152 on a 20 gig drive for it and a copy of Gears of war may sell it later but not after i play that.

IM keepin it.
I want gears of war and Halo 3.
I was gonna buy one anyways.
O and i didnt mean to put a referral link...

Site got slow withing 1:50 till 1:55...been trying to load for a min now

Hope I can get one

Got one. Just got the email with the claim code. LOL i cant get to the shopping cart the site is so slow now but i got the damn code hehe.

Once you have the code You have till Friday to checkout.

Yep, damn thank you atomic clock website. i submitted three requests at 11:00:01 and got one through lol.

That was so retarded, Had two computers on this and it didnt go through.
Amazon Can go **** themselves.

Ok shipped, it even had free shipping and no sales tax because im in Texas i literally got it for a 100.00 even.

Im Glad i didnt win.
I dont need to waste more money on gaming stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back