$100 360s on Nov 23 11AM PT at Amazon (Only 1000)!

Got one. Just got the email with the claim code. LOL i cant get to the shopping cart the site is so slow now but i got the damn code hehe.

Nice, impressed you got one.

$100 :eek:
I actually paid 10 times that to get one :s

damn I tried getting on there from like 1:55 till then but it never went thru :(

Cause eBay doesn't have millions of people refreshing it in 20 tabs at the same time.

sure they do.
Not at exact same time but neither did Amazon, i doubt people were all refreshing the page constantly at 1:55...
Im sure Ebay experiences tons of traffic everyday, and at every second.

sure they do.
Not at exact same time but neither did Amazon, i doubt people were all refreshing the page constantly at 1:55...
Im sure Ebay experiences tons of traffic everyday, and at every second.
I would beg to differ the lag that started 10:55 PST was caused by 10-100 thousands of people refreshing constantly. lol I know i was not sure why but hey.. hehe

I would beg to differ the lag that started 10:55 PST was caused by 10-100 thousands of people refreshing constantly. lol I know i was not sure why but hey.. hehe
What happens on Ebay?
When 20,000 ps3s end at the same time. and people want them does it freeze?

What happens on Ebay?
When 20,000 ps3s end at the same time. and people want them does it freeze?

1.) Do they really end at the same time? 2.) Ebay has PS3's selling for at least twice the value... How many suckers do you think want to spend 1200+ on a single item...... 3.) there are 20,000 PS3's (your words) there were 1000 Xbox360s all going at the same time.

Last edited:
You have just made me jealous,...and ruined my kids Christmas. Scrooge!!!!!:D

I think many "Suckers" will waste their money We have two right here: Derek, Ma

Your not.
Venom used suckers to reference people who bought a ps3 on ebay.
(IE, you and myself)

Only if you spent a god awful amount of money on ebay to get them. Im not trying to directly insult either of you but I am sorry how much did you guys pay?

I don't mean to turn this into a bashing PS3 fanboys post. If your happy with your purchase then I am happy for you, its not my money. How ever your post implying the same circumstances about Amazon and Ebay ( in terms of direct traffic at a single point in time) is wrong in my opinion. However it is just that my opinion i have no direct proof to back it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back