Snow Day!!!

Went to work And left... The parking lot had 3foot drifts...

Got to watch a bunch of people get stuck and spin...

One woman got stuck in front of the shop and usded her cell phone to call use us outside to help :)...

She got the number off the wall... :D...

Ice and my scooter are an amusing, if not painful, combination.

We got about seven inches of the white crap here. In the south everything does shut down. Our new year went to hell in a handbasket. The day the snow started, our furnace went out. We are just today able to get it replaced. The snow has melted enough for them to get the backyard to put it in.

The very next day after the snow started, some idiot ran into my husband's car, totaled it, then ran off. We now have a beautiful 95 Crown Vic with both airbags deployed, the front end smashed, the windshield cracked, and no comprehensive or collision and since the sleezeball ran, our uninsured won't cover a darn thing.

I hope the year gets better. We can't handle it getting much worse.

Paisley

With the way our luck had run, it was more of a blistering day than a snow day. :)

I hope your year gets better Paisley! :) Why does it never rain but it pours, at least it cant get much worse ;)

ummm, we get drifting sand.

it gets in your eyes sometimes.

its down to 85F (29C) today though...must be a storm coming in!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back