Which OS? XP or 2k?
1. go to printers & faxes config box in control panel
2. RIGHT click on the printer in question and choose properties
3. click on the security tab
4. click ADD then ADVANCED then FIND NOW
5. find her user account in the list and click on her name once then click...
check out Fedora Core 1 from Red Hat download page. VERY nice installer and it went in without a hitch. I've used every flavor of linux and I really liked the ease of this one. Great for beginners! NIC install was a little weird, but I've seen worse.
Click on favorites, then right-click on the one you want to change.
Go to properties and the Web Document tab (in XP)
There is a button there for change icon
When you click that, there is a box that says look for icons in this file, make sure it says:
ATI 9600 with 256DDR - Catalyst 3.10 - added vid ram heatsinks - was WAY too hot. Awesome card!
Works pretty well under Fedora Core 1 OS ( http://fedora.redhat.com/download/ ) also with latest drivers from ATI.