ZA problem, I think...

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by patteman, Jul 3, 2002.

1. patteman

patteman Guest

...Got this problem when being connected for a while I seem to be disconnected, but I'm not. Eh...the browser or any app for that matter just don't communicate with the internet, but the connections still up. Could that depend on this and what shall I do ? Is it ZA that is doing this stuff ? I'm on both ZA and XP Firewall 'cuz it just won't work otherwise. With ZA that is, I could just go with XP firwall, but I don't see anything, I can't control it and that disturbes me...Is XP firewall OK, good, sufficiant ?
  2. 1timemember

1timemember Guest

I don't know how to help you with your problem but I can answer your question.
    Yes XP firewall is good. I'm using the XP firewall and BlackIce (the best firewall there is). Not once did BlackIce notify me of any hacking ativities. But if I disable XP firewall then my BlackIce would blink like crazy.
  3. RobbieSan

RobbieSan Guest

sounds like ZA is acting up on you.. personally I wasn't very happy with ZA so I got rid of it and installed Tiny Personal Firewall and haven't looked back.. all the same I recommend you have a look at the ZoneAlarm Support Site ...