• AGP 4x compatible with fast writes
• 256-bit 3D and 2D graphics accelerator
• NVIDIA nView™ display technologies
• Lightspeed Memory Architecture™ II
• Accuview Antialiasing™
• High Definition Video Processing Engine
• TV In/Out connectors
• DVI connector

Live to ride...the top of the line Xtasy graphics accelerator from VisionTek Featuring Nvidia’s GeForce4 Ti 4600™ GPU is an explosive freeride of effects and speed. This is the big burly of the gaming world. With more than 63 million transistors, 128MB of RAM, mind-blowing 650MHz DDR memory speeds and the fastest ever GeForce GPU pumping 300MHz of graphics, you better be prepared to ride like a professional.

TV In and Out Jack
Put up or shut up. Test your excellent gaming skills on your big screen TV so the whole world can see you shine. TV In/Out connector allow you to play on any size TV in your house with an s-video connector. Then record your victories on a VCR and port them back onto your computer to edit and send out to the masses. Now you can always prove you are the king of gaming.
You can use this like a TIVO!

I have the card, and driver disk, No box! This was a retail product, I bought it at Best Buy!

This is 2 months old, It cost me $399.00 plus tax!
I will sell for $200.00 U.S. plus shipping.

i-1.JPG

i-4.JPG

i-2.JPG

Posted by Electronic Punk
or a 4800 :p

heh thats a good one...

they ain't gonna call it that in america btw... thankfully nvidia only choosing to insult intelligence of europeans ROTF..

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back