XPS Gen 6, dual dual

Sazar

Rest In Peace
Keep an eye on the website :cool:

For all the 64-bit, dual/dual innovators, coming soon.

Re: XPS Gen 6, dual dual coming soon

He might mean this one, if he's planning on posting some news. Otherwise, couldn't say...

The Dell site, obviously. :D
It should be on the main page when it's out.

Site should have new tidbits on 8th August.

I'll see what I can dig up :)

Well, its out.

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/dimen_xps600?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

Looks nice :D

Extreme Performance
NVIDIA's nForce4 SLI X16 chipset and Intel's Extreme Edition and Pentium D Dual Core processors can provide the horsepower and speed your system needs.

Beauty and the Beast
Beneath its stunning good looks, the XPS 600 houses some of today's ultimate technologies for extreme 3D gaming, mind-blowing graphics and intense multi-media.

XPS Phone Support
Highly trained service technicians and a dedicated support queue help ensure XPS customers receive the very best treatment.

OMG, I can finally get a dual G5 for nearly the same prices as a Dell. After all upgrades my new XPS would be $6,100 (maxxed at 2gb RAM?).

There will be more options as the product is fleshed out. The xps gen 5 is the current top of the line, the new one will have more options as time progresses.

SO "Beauty and the Beast". Beauty refers to the SLI and the Beast is the dual Pentium? ;)

Dual core/dual x16 pci-e, dual 7800gtx I think.

Hoping to try this out sometime this week or the next.

That is awesome.

I would prefer ATI Crossfire and more RAM though. Otherwise, nice, but expensive.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back