xp-spider

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by u_diddy, May 11, 2002.

1. u_diddy

u_diddy Guest

am i going crazy or did someone post a link a while back for an app called xp-spider or spider-xp(i cant remember which). it was an awesome app but when i had to reformat my hard drive, i lost it. if anyone has ever heard of it or knows a download link, could you please post it. p.s.if anyone does have a link, i would suggest everyone who reads this post to download it because it is an awesome xp tweaker and its free. thanx:confused:

2. seeya

seeya Guest

hmm .. i never hear of this xp-spider. why u take a hr and start finding and once u find, post it here to share with the rest of us!

3. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

You can get it here . There were a couple of bugs as this is a beta. The author has fixed some issues. There may be more bugs as this is a beta. Give it a try if you like.

4. u_diddy

u_diddy Guest

Thank you so much xsivforce!i have been looking for it for days but couldnt find it using any search engine(s). as for seeya, why dont you stop wasting peoples time by posting idiotic responses. i did look for days for it but couldnt find it, thats why i posted on this forum!i was hoping someone like xsivforce knew where it could be downloaded and would help me out. anyways, thanx again dog!