XP Go Pro Kit

also, what should I do, a clean install, or an upgrade...if I do a clean install, I'll have to read the m favorite tweaks thread from the top...that'll be fun

also, If I do a clean install...hehe...should I partition??????????hmmmmm

You can do it.. Upgrade..it will be stronger, faster.. better (parkay) butter?

winxp to me is more productive.. let stress on the machine.. it has a better defense against any p2p or lan , wan , jackie chan.. backdoor hoop la... i also think if you are a power user it is the perfect version.. you control everything and everyone..(" Kinda Feel Like God" ) hmm who the hell said that.... srekcah?

Well you guys are very informative.. so i thought i would give my 2 cents in.. oh and another thing XP pro is alot better with games... i would recommend clean install.. but a upgrade is just as good.. looking about 2 to 5% difference.. especially if you have win98se..

forgot to say

to get to admin without safe mode,

goto logon screen

hit ctrl+alt+delete

add administrator for user
and whateva the pass is

done..done.. and done

-dcw

Originally posted by dcwckd
forgot to say

to get to admin without safe mode,

goto logon screen

hit ctrl+alt+delete

add administrator for user
and whateva the pass is

done..done.. and done

-dcw

thanx for the try...doesn't work in xp home

just got mine today.....
Forgot I even ordered it ....been like 6/7 weeks

dunno bout the baseball cards....
nicki"mobile"computing.....does that mean she gets around:eek:

Originally posted by [CpK]Bastid

dunno bout the baseball cards....
nicki"mobile"computing.....does that mean she gets around :eek:
I had her. ;)

:eek:

and the bobble head guy is pretty damm heavy too

what flavor was your bubble gum...think mine was apple........i didnt try it tho....dunno if that thing is fresh or not:)

ehhhh xsiv your link doesn't werk........... :( I wanted to see you posing!! I feel so left out!!

Heh, I removed those pics from my web space. I'll see if I can put 'em back up when I get home this afternoon.

Yeah [CpK]Bastid, I was surprised how heavy the bobble head was as well. I think my Big League Chew is apple. Don't remember for sure.

I've got a new feeling of Prestige and Self-Importance; I also have developed a Strange Tendency to capitalize Nouns in my Posts :)

Originally posted by freightgod
I've got a new feeling of Prestige and Self-Importance; I also have developed a Strange Tendency to capitalize Nouns in my Posts :)

This was in reply to xsivforce's post "hey...everyone that;s sewitched from home to pro, tell me what you've noticed..."

By the time I posted, so had many other people, so it sounded kind of nonsensical...which it is;

ramble, ramble ramble

Are you in the right thread? I just looked through all the posts in this thread and didn't see that quote from me anywhere.

freightgod, have you been out drinking with [e]-Punk again. I told you he was a bad influence.

Ohhhhhhh, I see it now. That was dealer who made that post. Man, you had me worried for a sec. I never remembered typing that. :)

Originally posted by dealer
got my go pro kit...here's a kick...I don't want to install it...my xp home feels like an old friend...plus, I'm still hoping to work out a hack to go into administrator without going into safe mode...once I go pro, that'll never happen.

hey...everyone that;s sewitched from home to pro, tell me what you've noticed...thanx:D

Sorry XS, it was Dealer asked for diffs

Just back from the dentist (prep for a bridge) and I have The World's Largest Lip. Novocain is wunderfll.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back