XP-erience Needs you !!!

DOH

*gtgarside works feveishly to create new trout DNA sequence*

Ding

Done, now my trouts are better than ever

*releases vicious strain of BSC and Foot and Mouth on Cow population and wipes them out*

hahaha, no more milk

I am truely sorry to all you milk lovers but gonaads drove me to it.

*gtgarside also warns people in 1312 to watch out for Gonaads and shoot on site*

Originally posted by xsivforce
Goes without saying. ;) :D
I'm so hurt now
cry.gif

Originally posted by Jewelzz

I'm still trying to get over the trauma :( :p

Jewelzz don't feel bad, I lost my mind a long time ago, and still have not found it. It's legally dead now, since it's been missing over 7 years......

:D

Gonaads pulls out cross spliced super DNA strand locked in underground deep freeze bunker. Clones new super Cows. Had old copy of Jules Vern "The Time Machine" recreats Machine travels back to the present. Cold super milk for everyone. :D Calls for truce with Punisher, agrees to Therapy :rolleyes: :p

Originally posted by poodle

Jewelzz don't feel bad, I lost my mind a long time ago, and still have not found it. It's legally dead now, since it's been missing over 7 years......

A Mind is a terrible thing to waste... unless of corse, you eat Brains.

Originally posted by Bytes back
You thinking of branching out into brain sales gonaads ?

Left side or right? What would you like?

Lotsa therapy needed, should we also return the animals to their more natural form, but say increase the milk production of cows and make fish lay cookies instead of caviar.

i hereby appoint myself to the prestigious position of...

water boy

Hey, what about that Kung Fu Cow they had in that movie. Er.. what was the name of that movie anyway?

Bytes, yes but you need to keep them wet for a while before use.

Also th 10 legged ones are the worst for flight

No idea about any kung fu cows,

Koko, bring me water, I need to keep the ninja starfish wet

Originally posted by koko
i hereby appoint myself to the prestigious position of...

water boy
But, will the water bottle have the same thing that Hank has in his bottle in the picture?;)

Originally posted by xsivforce
But, will the water bottle have the same thing that Hank has in his bottle in the picture?;)
I don't think I wanna know what's in Hank's bottle.

Originally posted by Jewelzz

I don't think I wanna know what's in Hank's bottle.
If you are not familiar with Hank the angry drunken dwarf (RIP) he always had Vodka in his Sprite bottle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back