Xmas and Bday present

Shelby_GT500_Eleanor_1967_02.jpg

My dream car

That is a nice car.
I want that, but I would NEVER drive it.
It would sit in a special room of my house sealed air tight :)

That is a nice car.
I want that, but I would NEVER drive it.
It would sit in a special room of my house sealed air tight :)

It would have to be the nicest day ever for my to drive it around. I would hug it lots and over wash it

To get that car and not drive it would be an insult to the car. That car begs to be driven. I actually saw Eleanor at a car show in Charlotte a couple years back. Sweet whip.

To get that car and not drive it would be an insult to the car. That car begs to be driven. I actually saw Eleanor at a car show in Charlotte a couple years back. Sweet whip.

I would crash it from doing burnouts to much and then losing control.

Atleast I would like to sit in it and start her up and listen to her purr if I couldn't have one or drive one

Whatchu talkin bout boi?
All Expensive car owners never drive them :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back