X-Fi Remote

acetken

"Anything for $50!"
I got an X-Fi Fatal1ty and have the drivebay box with remote. The only program I can seem to use is the default one that shipped with the card and is absolutely terrible.
I basically want to control Winamp and WinDVD & Stuff like that. Is there anything freeware or otherwise that's relatively easy to set up like that? I tried Girder, but it didn't seem to work with my remote. Please tell me my only option is NOT the Creative software.
/me shudders.

It seems the only way I can get for it to register commands in anything is to have the Creative software installed IN ADDITION to whatever I have.
I hate having a useless remote hanging around!
Does anyone know if Media Center supports it out of the box?

I don't use my X-Fi remote since I have a Remove Wonder II and it's great (RF rather then Infared).

Can't remember if you can use other programs, I know with the Remote Wonder you can use plugins.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back