www.howling-wolf.org is 1 year old :o)

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
yes, according to my stats, it is one year old; but actually it is a little bit older ;)
I bought the domain and transfered my site on the 24th of march 2003.
I'm quite happy about the number of people who visited it already (see attached pic). I'm in the process to make the home page better though keeping it simple and clear ;) Not so many people (thank you Khayman and EP :) ) sign my guestbook to make suggestions :(

I wish a happy birthday to my own site :D

Attachments

• 1yearstats.jpg
    1yearstats.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 112
Whoo! party :)

Nice work Howling Wolf, keep it up :)

Congrats Howling-Wolf! Nice site you have there
smile.gif

Whoah, just realized mine turns a year old towards the start of next month.

That's awesome Howling Wolf. :)

P.S

I've actually managed 6 months with mine! That's the longest ever for me :p

mines fairly old.......over 6 months + i've done nothing with it :D

Some more information would be nice, as well as just the map of reservations. it does say "their history, culture, artwork, literature..." so a few other things would be good

Khayman said:
Some more information would be nice, as well as just the map of reservations. it does say "their history, culture, artwork, literature..." so a few other things would be good
Yep, Khayman, you're right, the history/culture/artwork/literature part is a major one that will come very soon I hope; as for the maps, I've started to change them (Arizonna and California atm), but the main map will change soon also as I've spotted about 34 more reservations or so I had forgotten... this means that I have to recalculate all the coords for around 200 active spots on the map... time consuming... ;)

Thank you again everyone for your support :)

And thank you Hsn for signing :)

Looks like mine has enjoyed a few birthdays "Registered on: 15-Mar-2002" :p UPD celebrated it's first birthday two weeks ago though ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back