World of Warcraft

I dont have the time to devote to farming items for resale on the AH so I did the cheap thing and bought some.... and I paid substantially less than 9.99 per 100

5K gold cost $369.79 which I split with 3 other friends...

So sue me for being cheap

:D

I have no problem with it at all. People go "I can't believe you're paying for some numbers in on a computer. It isn't even real."

Then I answer: "Yes, that's what every video game you ever played is."

It takes a lot of the dreadful grinding out of playing an MMO. If the player thinks it's worth it, it's worth it.

mlakrid said:
I dont have the time to devote to farming items for resale on the AH so I did the cheap thing and bought some.... and I paid substantially less than 9.99 per 100

5K gold cost $369.79 which I split with 3 other friends...

So sue me for being cheap

:D

I completely agree. I really don't have time to farm gold all day, and even if I did it wouldn't be worth my time when I could just buy the gold. Not to mention that I'm a priest, and priests can farm in the first place. I payed $45 for 500 gold towards my epic mount, with the 300 I already saved up. Go us!

Oh and to EP - grats!!!

Wow, I support rather than flaming... people on the world of warcraft forums say stuff Like:

OMFG Your so n00b you will never be L33T if you that OMFG U N00B.....

ROXR...LOL OMFG...

4875073.jpg

It lies! I am 60! Celebrated by going straight to Warsong and killig fellow level 60s. It felt good getting 2k crit hits from 30m away. hahahahahhahahahaha

Good luck with WG EP, on the sever I am on (Shadowmoon) WG is empty.

Nah never a problem, Alterac valley is a different matter though :(

Currently pretending to be in a raid to ZG but reading the forums - just to get dkp - is that wrong ? :p

nah, keep that up...lol
been playing since beta and finally took 8 toons to 60 on Doomhammer (all alliance since it's heavy on them). Gonna start a new toon on a pvp server. Anyone know of a low pop that the AH isn't bloated? Anyhow...Nezruhl on Doomhammer, if you see say hey.
ALSO - there's a program out there that my buddy uses on an alt account to farm and he's been doing if for 12 days non stop. http://wowglider.com/ I think it's like $15 and runs on Microsoft's .NET framework to avoid being caught by the WoW fuzz. From what he's said, it randomly chooses letters to name the prog so that it can't be caught along with running a launcher which, to put it simply, seperates it from gameplay. I dunno, sounds cool, just too afraid of losing all the hard earned work before I pull a Diablo move and Ebay it...

anyone else try out the new malfurion realm?

i was getting really tired of shattered hand because the economy is so inflated, everyone and their grandmother has epics, it's just no fun anymore. in order to get any ranking you need to get an insane amount of honor. for example on the mage i made at level 48 i got 32,000 honor in one week and triple ranked from rank 0 to rank 3 (sergeant).

my friend and i started alts on malfurion and at level 19 i had 1500 honor and triple ranked. that was a few weeks ago but still, it's nice to have a brand new (virgin?) realm where everyone isn't so hardcore.

if anyone else from osnn has started a new toon on malfurion send me a tell in game (alliance side) if you wanna do something or if you're just starting out and need help. the name is Zest (currently level 37).

Don't worry about the economy too much; the best epics in the game are gotten from the biggest raids (in ZG, MC, BWL) and they're bind-on-pickup. Fire resist gear, however, is ridiculous. I got these uncommon spaulders of fire resistance in Scholomance and people were offering me 50-80G for them.

I got the giantstalker bracers and I was getitng so many offers, but we don't let epic items leave the guild - well at least we frown on it.

By the way, I'm expecting an update Tuesday or as late as next week--maybe the 1.9 patch, maybe not--but either way, Christmas in Warcraft showed up about this time last year.

Yeah, I think we will get 1.9 this week ... so tomorrow for you guys.

Petros said:
Don't worry about the economy too much; the best epics in the game are gotten from the biggest raids (in ZG, MC, BWL) and they're bind-on-pickup. Fire resist gear, however, is ridiculous. I got these uncommon spaulders of fire resistance in Scholomance and people were offering me 50-80G for them.

i guess the server has lost it's touch for me. although having a healbot disc/holy priest in MC/onyxia for the past 4 months hasn't really helped. i'm pretty muched MCed out, onyxia i can still tolerate because it's quick. my guild is still on the 2nd boss of BWL, it was pretty fun i guess, but the repair bill kills when you have 6+ epics.

Right, I've just taken the plunge. I'm not starting work until January 9th so I've got a few weeks to really get stuck into this. I've been wanting to play WoW for such a long time!
It's just installing now...

Good stuff, remember go to the Arathor server and pick horde.
:p

I've said to a friend that I'd join Silvermoon with the goodies; if I have a second character can I play as Horde on the Arathor server too?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back