Woman De-Arms Her Own Child?

Pathedic, totally pathedic. I hope she gets what she deserves. The thought that anyone would hurt a child like makes me ill ..

Thank goodness it happened in a state where she will get justice served. Monster!

well i gotta say....leave this kind of stuff to the news media.
that way i know to avoid.

i just hate hearing/reading stories like that.

hostages, marines dying, mothers killing their children, etc.

You know, the saying used to be "...... and what the hell is going on at the post office!", but it is becoming "...... and what the hell is going on in Texas!" There sure seems to be allot of just psycho crazy ass stuff that happens in texas.

The article says "The killings have been brutal, but legal and psychiatric experts say such cases are no more common here than in other states."

Unwonted said:
The article says "The killings have been brutal, but legal and psychiatric experts say such cases are no more common here than in other states."

See, but earlier in the article, they mentioned that Texas has the highest rate of this kind of stuff going on. It made me wonder. I wouldn't execute her, I wouldn't execute anyone. I'd put them to hard work, so at least they're hauling their otherwise worthless asses around. Mines? No problem. If they collaspe, who gives a ****? They were slated for death, anyway. It's a lot worse than death, and it benefits society. As opposed to dishing out thousands and thousands of dollars on people who in many peoples' opinions, don't even deserve life. If they're being executed, it's costing us money, as well. Prisons should be run differently.

Unwonted said:
Thank goodness it happened in a state where she will get justice served. Monster!

to be honest there isnt many states in any other countries it would happen.. too many screwed up hicks out there ;)

sick bit*&!!

Ok this makes me wanna say what the f00k was she doing alone with the baby to begin with if it was known she was depressed like that. Especially after the state had conducted an investigation of her. Wasn't anyone paying attention to the warning signs that popped up before she did this?

*wanders off shaking head*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back