Woman De-Arms Her Own Child?

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Black-Syth, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Black-Syth

Black-Syth Comalies

2. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

Pathedic, totally pathedic. I hope she gets what she deserves. The thought that anyone would hurt a child like makes me ill ..

3. crazy **** what the hello is wrong with her

4. Petros

Petros Thief IV

Thank goodness it happened in a state where she will get justice served. Monster!

5. jimi_81

jimi_81 Moderator Political User

well i gotta say....leave this kind of stuff to the news media.
    that way i know to avoid.

i just hate hearing/reading stories like that.

hostages, marines dying, mothers killing their children, etc.

6. Maveric169

Maveric169 The Voices Talk to Me

You know, the saying used to be "...... and what the hell is going on at the post office!", but it is becoming "...... and what the hell is going on in Texas!" There sure seems to be allot of just psycho crazy ass stuff that happens in texas.

7. Petros

Petros Thief IV

The article says "The killings have been brutal, but legal and psychiatric experts say such cases are no more common here than in other states."

8. Black-Syth

Black-Syth Comalies

See, but earlier in the article, they mentioned that Texas has the highest rate of this kind of stuff going on. It made me wonder. I wouldn't execute her, I wouldn't execute anyone. I'd put them to hard work, so at least they're hauling their otherwise worthless asses around. Mines? No problem. If they collaspe, who gives a ****? They were slated for death, anyway. It's a lot worse than death, and it benefits society. As opposed to dishing out thousands and thousands of dollars on people who in many peoples' opinions, don't even deserve life. If they're being executed, it's costing us money, as well. Prisons should be run differently.

9. _kC_

_kC_ Moderator

to be honest there isnt many states in any other countries it would happen.. too many screwed up hicks out there ;)

sick bit*&!!

10. Ferral_Imp

Ferral_Imp Moderator

Ok this makes me wanna say what the f00k was she doing alone with the baby to begin with if it was known she was depressed like that. Especially after the state had conducted an investigation of her. Wasn't anyone paying attention to the warning signs that popped up before she did this?

*wanders off shaking head*

11. Geffy

Geffy Moderator Folding Team