Wish us luck in FL

Good luck to any of you crazy folks sticking out the storm(s).

I have no power!!! Again! But I have my phone! The wind is awesome, I can't go outside yet but maybe in a couple of hours I can. What a night!

No power or cell phone here. Battery backup on network stuff and battery on laptop. Won't last long. Been outside watching the storm. :w00t:

I havent lost power at all, it looks more like a stormy day than a hurricane here in Miami. Some flooding around but pretty ok for now

Sazar said:
I almost feel sad I am not in florida right now :(

there must be some pretty kewl waves on the west coast...

Now tell me you only want to look and wouldn't want to take a dip in that :eek: Some peeps thought the polar bear club was a bit strange. BTW, that's people who live in Maine (perhaps elsewhere, but my parent's retired there, hence my familiarity with that) who would take a dip in the ocean in mid-January.

Oh, and btw, no unfair comparison with dippers in Florida there. The water not get so cold ;) Where my parents retired was north east to some parts of Canada...

Well g.luck to all stuck in this storm...

Forget Frances thats a tropical storm now. Now its Ivan O_O, I tell you Mother Nature needs to calm down I dont know what Florida ever did to her. I know we're #1 in fraud but come now o_O;;;.

I say we buy a whole lot of glad plastic wrap and make a huge fence around Florida. Hey if it keeps liquids and food from spilling out of bowls maybe it can keep hurricanes out :D. You never know :p

Yeah, and I heard Ivan is bigger and badder than Frances. It's a category 5, highest for a hurricane. But it is still too early to decide whether it will hit Florida or not.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back