I just installed the SP1 for Windows XP and discovered that Jedi Knight II now locks up on me when starting a MP game (I'm assuming it'll behave the same for single player). I discovered that if I turn the EAX HD off in the sound options menu, I no longer experience the lock ups. And yes, I have an Audigy card that worked fine in Jedi Knight II before applying the SP1 patch with EAX HD enabled. I looked on Sound Blasters web site for additional info, but nothing has been posted. Just wondering if others with the Audigy card + SP1 + Jedi Knight II are experiencing the same problems and what you did to fix it (if anything). Thanks.