Windows XP Update

S

Seeking Up

Well this is just stumping me thought I might bring it up and see what you guys have to say about it or heard about it. OK so my friend asked me today to fix his computer but he had like 3 viruses and just a whole bunch of poo poo. So I told him it would be best just start fresh and he said ok. So I installed XP ok and then I go to update it and I did all the updates other then SP1 and I restarted and it came up with a message saying “Drive Not Ready- System Halted”. Then when I just tried starting it up again I can get the screen saying the computer was shut down incorrectly blah blah blah… and then I can go into safe mode but when I pick normal windows it gets to the loading screen and just loads those blue bars over and over and over again.

If you don't want to format again try booting into safe mode then go to the control panel/add remove & remove the updates.

Probably best to load sp1 before updating.

see i did that but then when i updated the other updates other then SP1 it messed up the computer and when i go into safe mode i dont know what update is making it screw up like it is

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back