Windows XP Service Pack 1 Build 1105 link

@

@dek

I just created a mirror for this new service pack build 1105. But just remember that this is hot news and that the link could go down fast..I cant help it.

Lets hope that the link stays up for some time..i'm working for some other mirrors but this takes time.

Please have patience.

Download Windows XP Service Pack 1 Build 1105

Nice one @dek, if I didn't have dialup I would snag it :p

By the itme I have it the RTM will be out, where are the damn express installers!?

Activation Requirement?

Does anyone know how this will effect a less than registered copy of xp pro?

It will cause your computer to die... die a horrible death...

Your screen will begin to burn, your CPU will jump out of its socket and continually stab your motherboard. Your HDD will spin so fast it'll burn out, the Laser in your CD or DVD drive will increase its max power so that it becomes a deadly star trek certified phaser, your case will melt because of it and your house will burn down from the heat of the laser and the melting box.

Thus is the punishment of using pirated software... (i think i better not install SP1)

Originally posted by mbunny (i think i better not install SP1)

Ok if u say so mbunny. But I agree with what I u said^

THE SP1 WORKS FINE FOR ME, IN FACT, IT HAS MANY NEW GREAT FEATURES, PLUS MY CONNECTION IS NEVER LOST AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I AM USING A CABLE CONNECTION, WHILE PLAYING GAMES, MY PING IS WAYYYY LOWER THEN WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THIS SP1 LEAK WORKS GREAT FOR ME ....

Been trying to get this D/L for 3 days now, with no luck.

Where have you been able to get it???

I would wait since the final is due in a couple of days according to most reports I've seen

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back