Windows XP Product Key

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by jasb, Jul 24, 2002.

1. jasb

jasb Guest

i have a copy of Windows XP and the product Key does not work, can anyone please give me another one. Can you please email me as desicdsuk@yahoo.co.uk
    thanks

2. TR!GG3R

TR!GG3R Guest

heh no warez here no crackz no serialz so try else where

3. jasb

jasb Guest

come on, someone please give us a cluse on where to look!!!! i'm in need of desperate help.....

4. stuy_b

stuy_b Guest

Definately the wrong place to ask!!. Sorry dude, we dont help pirates!!! :D

5. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

are you BRAIN DEAD do you not understand piracy is not accepted on this site we help people out with problems they might have on an installed os, if you cant install bc you stole it aint our prob. next time you should be a little more carefull on how you word yourself.....this site doesnt need to be shut down bc your to lazy to find your own crack for something you want to steal.

6. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

okay i came off a little mean there. i dont want you not to feal welcome its just that we dont help with these kind of prob. if you do get your system installed on your own we can help but as for a key code that isnt going to happen.:)

edit: by the way search the forums look around you might find what your looking for. or someplace where you can look just dont be so open about things geez...

7. ssj4conejo

ssj4conejo Guest

LOLz

Ok kid, . Piracy is not allowed on this site, cause if it was microsoft would have shut it down ages ago. and also heres a tip............. GOOGLE .............

No warez or cracks

8. jasb

jasb Guest

well thanks anyway! i thought about it and i can buy a legal copy for £70 so is it really worth it!!! so i'm off to the shops right now!!!!!!

9. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Thread Closed

No warez or cracks