Windows XP Home - Password Lost !!

dreamworks

--== babyface ==--
Hi guys ..

Need some help here urgently. I have a PC that is installed with Microsoft Windows XP - Home Edition. This PC belongs to my client which bought it from someone else. The problem is, his children changed his password yesterday and they don't have the slightest idea what they did.

I don't really want to format the PC as there are much important things in there, a call back to the PC supplier who sold him this PC does not help as the technician who installed the OS for him is no longer with that company so they have no idea what the Administrator's password is either.

What can I do now please? Anyway or suggestions would be most appreciated .. THANK YOU ;)

thisd has been discussed a couple of times on the forum. I have a bootdisk which will change the password, so if you want it to usae it on your own pc and not on someone elses then mail me at sboulema@wanadoo.nl

Dont think this was a good thread to be around since it violates guidelines bigtime...

Should we warn both the starter and sboulema ??

This is what sucks, if his story is true then...

If his story is all smoke and mirrors then...

Truly sucks.

My opinion,
a warning to sboulema, he should know better and an explanation more than a warning on why not to post that type of question to dreamworks. True story or not.

My opinion. :cool:

ditto

sblouma, has helped people in the past with warez questions, I just deleted the post of his nad didn't worry about it.

But seeing this pisses me off.

cool.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back