Windows startup customization

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by MisterTBonE, Oct 2, 2002.

1. MisterTBonE

MisterTBonE Guest

Hey,

Let me make my inquri clearer. I am looking for windows native utility that will alove to edit my startup option, my resource option etc. ... I am just making sure you undestand what i am looking for ... I am NOT looking for Task Manager or Utility Manager or Computer Manager. Any help would be apreciated.

2. meisme

meisme Guest

I assume that your refering to msconfig. If so go to run the type msconfig then go to the startup tab.

3. MisterTBonE

MisterTBonE Guest

YOU ARE THE MAN ! ! ! :D

4. meisme

meisme Guest

No prob.

5. MisterTBonE

MisterTBonE Guest

Question two ... how do you setup your avtar???

6. meisme

meisme Guest

At the top of the page click user cp. Then go ot edit options, then at the bottom of the options page you will see the option to change you avatar.
    Here you can post any further questions about avatars or signature- Request an avatar or signature

7. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

I think you have to make about 10 posts first though.

8. I believe you are wrong, Hipster Doofus. This'll look stupid if I don't get my avatar posted though! :p

9. MisterTBonE

MisterTBonE Guest

Thnx for all your help guys.

10. AYHJA

AYHJA Guest

If you're looking to edit your startup settings without going to MSCONFIG, there is a fantastic utility called SystrayX...It pretty much allows you to identify and disable anything that come on in the system tray....It's completly awesome...It also has alot of other misc features that are really useful...