winamp 2.9

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by mike09, Sep 17, 2003.

1. mike09

mike09 Moderator

just wondering what kind of equalizer settings do you use and what plug-ins do you use that enhance the sound. also could someone recommend an equalizer setting for speakers that are a little weak in the mid ranges. im not good at this stuff so any help is appreciated. and always thanks in advance.

2. meisme

meisme Guest

I would suggest diasbling the eq in winamp and using your sound card, BTW. what kind of sound card do you have?

3. JJB6486

JJB6486 Retired Mod Political User

I use the 'full bass' eq preset

JJB

4. lechtard

lechtard Guest

I use the Rock Setting in the eq for winamp and Use grunge setting in dfx .. I also enable 3d stereo enhance on my sound card .. It sounds great ..

5. DFX

DFX OSNN Senior Addict

flat. i listen to it how the artist/producers want.

6. X-Istence

X-Istence * Political User

flat here as well, except when listing to trance, i will put up the bass so i can make the house shake on its foundations =).,

7. daddyo

daddyo OSNN Addict

Ya gotta get DXF for Winamp. Music sounds so much better with this plugin, it's amazing. The equalizer helps, but DFX adds a whole new dimension.

8. mike09

mike09 Moderator

when you mean flat are all the equalizer bars on the bottom or in the middle?

9. Bretenn

Bretenn Guest

i'm using soft preset and fidelity(4) and 3d surround(3) for dfx. i disable other settings for dfx.