who started this site?

yes quite so Dublex, i whole-heartedly agree! :)

wooo TehBot can come back! :p

Waddy started it all, but Punk has to take the credit for where we are today :D

Bman is waddy -- just look at the email address in his sig. Too close to be coincidence, he's a spy! :p

I created Saz... well, his Mother had a part in it.

Whoops.

I filmed Madmatt's escapade, well Henyman had a part in it :smoker:

I have been around long enuf to remember the history - but some may not believe it! :devious:

ahh the old days

squeaknet is down, uk hub is offline cause the muppet who was supposed to be replacing the hard drive didnt put it back in the rack.

Geffy said:
ahh the old days

squeaknet is down, uk hub is offline cause the muppet who was supposed to be replacing the hard drive didnt put it back in the rack.

That's what you get for hiring Gonzo and Reezo :smoker:

I've been here since the beginning as well, I'm just more of a high planes drifter in the fact that I'm not an active member all the time as such (hence the low post count)

You always wondered where you got your good looks and intelligence.

Yes and now, after your revelation, I am even more confused coz I know it wasn't from you :dead:

:smoker:

I keed, I keed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back